# Dates & opening hours:
- Tuesday September 19th, 2017 from 9am to 6pm
- Wednesday September 20th, 2017 from 9am to 6pm
- Thursday September 21st, 2017 9am to 6pm
# Adress of the Parc des expositions
Paris expo Porte de Versailles Hall 4
1, place de la Porte de Versailles - 75015 PARIS
GPS coordinates : Latitude 48.83 / Longitude : 2.29
The entrance to the exhibitions is exclusively reserved to profesionals on presentation of an electronic badge, the nominative visitor badge, or the free invitation card with a business card.
#Travel with a total peace of mind
Create your itinerary
View the state of trafic in Ile de France
- By the innier ring road: exit Porte de la Plaine or Porte de Versailles
- By the outer ring road: exit Porte de Sèvres or Porte de Versailles
- Parkings F with direct access to the exhibition
- Taxi station: Boulevard Lefèbvre & Boulevard Victor (in front of Pavillion A of the "Parc des expositions")
- Line 12: stop Porte de Versailles
- Line 8: stop Balard
- Line 39 : stop "Desnouettes" or "Balard-Lecourbe"
- Line 80 : stop "Porte de Versailles"
- Line T2, stop "Porte de Versailles"
- Line T3, stop "Porte de Versailles" or "Desnouettes"
- Station 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan
- Station 15107 - 42 Boulevard Victor
- Station 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes
- Station 15126 – Rue Ernest Renan / Parc des expositions
Find the closest Vélib' station
The Parc des Expositions is 40 minutes from the Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport by RER, subway or A1 highway, and 20 minutes from Orly Airport by the A6 highway.
AIR FRANCE KLM Global Meetings
Your ID number is "28617AF" Valid for transport bewteen 09/14/2017 et le 09/26/2017
Benefit from a discount on the public prices without any constraint and with a total flexibility.
To obtain preferential rates for this event and purchase your transport ticket online
>> click here.
To find your nearest Air France and KLM office, consult
The loyalty programs of the Air France and KLM partner companies allow to accumulate miles using Air France or KLM flights.